As a business owner, consider hiring a skilled electrician from All Phase Electric.
This is important because commercial electrical projects need greater expertise than your typical home electrical repairs. Furthermore, the quality of the electrical work you have done directly affects your business' aesthetics and overall functions, which impacts your potential profits.
When you work with All Phase Electric's skilled, professional electricians you'll have:
- The latest information, tools, and technology, which assures you of your safety and success
- Someone who knows your business' special electrical needs
- The work done properly the first time so you won't encounter any safety hazards or other hassles
- The right permits, inspections, and approvals for the work
- Up-front pricing with detailed explanations so you won't encounter any unexpected expenses such as overtime and you can decide upon the right course of action for your business
Diagnosis, Maintenance and Repair Work
Regardless of what type of electrical equipment your business needs or uses, you can count on All Phase Electric's professionals to take care of it for you. Even with your most complex issues, we're here for you 24/7/365.
Installations and Upgrades
Let's face it, you don't want your expensive electrical equipment damaged. All Phase Electric understands this and they also understand you need proper installation and replacement of your electrical equipment. It doesn't matter if you're simply installing outlets and lighting or if you're renovating your business with energy efficiency in mind, the professionals at All Phase Electric are here to help you create the perfect environment for your business' success.
Commercial Electrical Safety and Security
As a business, your top priority is taking care of your employees and your customers. Since this is the case, All Phase Electric will address all your safety and security needs. This includes things like backup generators, maintenance agreements, motion detectors, and so much more. For instance, custom lighting is also a safety issue since you want to make sure your premises are well-lit so accidents and theft don't occur. Of course, this also establishes a successful setting for your business.
As All Phase Electric takes care of all your safety and security needs, we'll also make sure the items we install doesn't take away from your business' ambiance. Instead, we'll add to this ambiance while also increasing things like convenience and energy savings. All Phase Electric does all of this by offering a lot of great solutions, so one of them will most definitely fit your business' needs.
Call Us: (239) 939-7093
Our Residential Services Include:
- LED replacements for Fluorescents and Troughers
- Reduce costs by installing LEDS overhead instead of Fluorescents
- Panel testing & Thermal Imaging
- New Construction
- Code violation corrections
- Marina-Dockside Power
- Mining operations
- Underground wiring and locator service
- Trenching and boring
- Carwash control systems
- Communication/ Data systems
- UPS systems
- Surge protection systems
- Control wiring
- Phase conversion
- Exhaust fans and rooftop units
- Surveillance cameras
We Can Help!
Commercial Energy Savings and Audits
Stop skyrocketing energy costs from taking off with your business' hard-earned money. There are ways in which your business can save energy, thus saving money and helping the environment too. Call and schedule your complimentary energy audit with All Phase Electric today.
Don't risk your business. Contact the professionals at All Phase Electric today. Allow our dedicated commercial electricians address all your commercial electrical needs. Remember, they're standing by 24/7/365 with all the tools necessary, as well as the expertise you deserve.